ADULTS - We have a limit on class sizes. Call 905 415 1104 at least one hour prior to reserve your spot. Or let us know when you are there, for ALL ADULT classes. We will call you back if the class is full.
Check out the new schedule on the Children/Teen page
Be sure to check the schedule each week as additional classes will be added.
PRECAUTIONS IN OUR NEW ENVIRONMENT
1. Please use the hand sanitizer immediately when entering the studio.
2. It is optional that you wear a mask, but most still are. Please wash your hands regularly - all soaps are antibacterial.
3. ADULTS have to call in at least 1 hour before class to save a spot. We will call you back if your time is already full. 905-415-1104 (You can leave you name while you are at the studio)
4. You will need to bring a mat or towel for all jazz and yoga classes for any time sitting on the floor.
5. We have put 10-15 minutes between each class to help with the flow.
6. Please do not bring food treats for the other students.
Vaughan City Playhouse
1000 New Westminster Drive
Tickets on sale in Spring '23
Showcase is available to all students. Each class will be doing one routine.
Most routines will start in January 2023
A few classes have been chosen to perform earlier at the Markham Theatre in January at the Spring Festival, these classes will begin after Thanksgiving